Dental Chair Specifications
- Structure built in solid steel, with anticorrosive treatment and coated in high impact polystyrene, provides greater safety, strength and durability to the whole.
- Base with anti-slip debris, no fixing on the floor needed.
- Integrated junction box, optimizing space inside the office.
- Features the on/off button located on the side of the chair base making it easy for the professional to access.
- Equipped with a large padding with Easy fix system for quick and easy removal of the backrest for hygiene.
- Features 22 colour options.
Support arm for the patient
- Articulated support arm for patient
- 90º folding
- Internal metal structure.
- Three work schedules with automatic return to zero position.
- Electromechanical driven by low voltage BOSCH geared motor with 24 volts.
- Integrated and low voltage: 24 volts.
Power supply voltage
- 127 or 220V ~ 50 / 60Hz.
- Anatomic, removable, bi-articulable, height-adjustable headrest with front, rear and longitudinal movements and lever locking system.
- Triple syringe.
- 1 terminal with spray for high rotation.
- 1 spray terminal for pneumatic micromotor.
- Articulated and pneumatically locking
- Operated by button located under the body of the equipment in the lateral handle giving freedom of movement.
- Progressive for the activation of the hand pieces in the terminals of the equipment, which allows the control of the speed and with drive in any point of the pedal.
- Rotary, removable and autoclavable nozzle.
- Smooth, rounded, light and flexible, no grooves.
- With individual pneumatic drive.
Stainless steel top
- Easy to clean.
- Guarantees more practicality and resistance to corrosion.
- In the colour ice, with anticorrosive treatment.
- Retractable rods with locking, which gives the professional a relief of tension and smoothness in working with handpieces.
- Removable and autoclavable handpiece holder.
- Large and stable auxiliary tray
- PAD control panel with pushchair functions (optional).
- PAD control panel with the following drives:
- Rising and lowering the seat of the chair.
- Rising and lowering of the backrest of the chair.
- Stop emergency chair.
- Position back to zero.
- Negatoscope with light generated by semiconductor devices (LED).
- Water of the programmable vat and cup holder.
- Position to spit and return to the last position.
- Programming work.
- Reflector access.
- X-ray connected to the equipment for easy visualization of radiographic exams (optional).
- It features a unique approach sensor that automatically triggers the flow of water in the spout, providing greater convenience, patient comfort, safety and water savings (optional).
- Deep, removable and drain for solids retention and cover to prevent splashing.
Filter of debris
- Debris filter located in the base of the office.
Water flow control system
- Allows fine adjustment of water flow.
- Air saliva sucker (Venturi System) and suction terminal for connection to vacuum pump.
Folding water unit
- Water and tank unit 90° foldaway, allowing a wide mobility that allows the auxiliary to approach the operative field.
- Triple syringe and water heating for triple syringe (optional).
Arm reach (optional)
- Range arm with possibility of inclusion of up to three terminals with PAD commands (optional).
- 800 ml translucent reservoirs for: Water from handpieces and triple syringe.
Lighting Technology – LED
- Less energy consumption, consumes up to 95% less electricity than conventional models.
- Does not use light bulbs.
- Longer life of the light source (LED), up to 50,000 hours.
- The drive of the reflector is carried out exclusively by the approach sensor located at the bottom of the head, avoiding the risk of cross-contamination.
- Selection of light intensity is also performed through the proximity sensor.
- The reflector has an internal digital electronic system, with easy and fast programming.
Cold light source
- It does not generate heat in the operative field.
Rectangular light focus
- When properly positioned for illumination of the mouth, it does not generate discomfort in the region of the patient’s eyes.
- Increase the size of the focus of illumination of the oral cavity, providing a greater area of illumination in the field of work.
- Totally innovative with rounded lines, it delivers a modern, harmonious look and makes handling easier.
- Made of durable material, with 620º rotation.
- It is light.
- High durability.
- Allows wide mobility in various positions.
- New design that features more robust body and easy hygiene.
- Bilateral-shaped handle – allows isolation avoiding the risk of cross-contamination.
- Removable and autoclavable.
- The positioning of the handles makes it possible to choose the position according to the professional’s needs.
- Removable, constructed of durable and transparent material, it protects the optical system against aerosol.
The unit can be configured with one of the versions below:
- Sirius Sensor 3 LEDs
Optical system with 3 LEDs
Three Intensities: 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 LUX (with variation of + -10%).
- Sirius Sensor 5 LEDs
Optical system with 5 LEDs
Three Intensities: 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 LUX (with variation of + -10%).
- Sirius Sensor 3×2 LEDs
Exclusive Orange Technology
Optical system with 5 LEDs: 3 white LEDs + 2 orange LEDs.
Four light intensities – White light: 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 LUX (with variation of + -10%) and Orange light: 5,000 LUX.
It allows the use of orange light (orange) during clinical procedures with photo activated materials, increasing their handling time by inhibiting the early polymerization of composite resins and other photo activated materials.
Product Classification: According to NBR IEC 60601-1.
Power supply: 127/220 V ~ (Selectable internally).
Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Protection against electric shock: Class I equipment – Type B applied part.
Mode of operation: Continuous, with intermittent load – 1min. work and 4 min. rest.
Protection against harmful penetration of water:
IPX 0 – The entire chair, except the foot control
IPX1 – Foot switch
Power input: 200VA.
Protection fuses: F1 and F2 (127 or 220V ~) = 5A – delayed action.
Lifting capacity: Distributed load of 200 kg (patient mass + accessories and equipment).
Net Weight: 120 Kg.
Maximum load capacity applied in the trays of the equipment: 2Kg.