Dental Chair Specifications
- Biarticulated headrest lock system
- Easy fix system
- 1 fixed and 1 folding arm with internal steel structures
- Integrated box
- Antiskid edging
- No need to fix on the floor
- Wide upholstery with several colors options
- Joystick control pedal with 3 work positions; spitting position and automatic return to zero position
- Movements blocking system.
- Delivery unit with pneumatic arm
- Delivery unit for ambidextrous dental use
- Flexible, removable and autoclavable handpiece support, protecting them from impact
- PAD control with a LED negatoscope
- Pneumatic lock activation
- Allows up to 5 working terminals (ST + terminals).
- Support tray
- Available in the pneumatic FLEX, mechanical FLEX and CART models (optional)
- Bio System
- S 400 features an exclusive proximity sensor that automatically activates the water flow into the spittoon, providing greater practicability, patient comfort, security and economy of water.
- Extended Alcance Arm (Optional).
- Water unit with proximity sensor and cup holder.
- Removable bowls with dimension around 220mm diameter round, and purpose perfect disinfections.
- With movement of 90º, prioritizing the ergonomics and making possible the assistant’s approach in a better way.
- Water flow adjustment system, which allows cup filling and bowl flush adjustment
LED Lightning Technology
- Provides greater durability of the light source – over of 50.000h – lasts about 1,000 times longer than the conventional halogen lamps.
- Different Models (Optional)
5 LEDs – light intensity at 35, 25 and 15 000 Lux.
3 LEDs – light intensity at 30, 20 and 10 000 Lux.
3×2 LEDs – light intensity at 35, 25 and 15 000 Lux and orange LED 5000 Lux.
- Robust and easy to clean.
Rectangular Light Beam
- Ideal size with wide illumination of the operative field.
- Minimizes the need for constant repositioning of light beam.
- Touchless adjustment of light intensity and on/off switch.
Removable & Autoclavable Holders
- Ergonomic design and easy removal.
Front Protection Cover
- Removable, it is made of a durable and transparent material.
Positioning Of Holders
- System that allows multiple positions of the holders
Product Classification: According to NBR IEC 60601-1.
Power supply: 127/220 V ~ (Selectable internally).
Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Protection against electric shock: Class I equipment – Type B applied part.
Mode of operation: Continuous, with intermittent load – 1min. work and 4 min. rest.
Protection against harmful penetration of water:
IPX 0 – The entire chair, except the foot control
IPX1 – Foot switch
Power input: 200VA.
Protection fuses: F1 and F2 (127 or 220V ~) = 5A – delayed action.
Lifting capacity: Distributed load of 200 kg (patient mass + accessories and equipment).
Net Weight: 120 Kg.
Maximum load capacity applied in the trays of the equipment: 2Kg.